1. Listing Type : Are you looking for a property to buy?
Select Sale; If you are looking for a property to Rent then select that option. If you are just around to take a look then Any Listing Type is the ideal choice.
In this Listing the User chooses Any Listing Type.
2. State-City-Locality-Search Radius : Select State, City, Locality where you want to search buy/rent.
[For example if you want to look at properties in Rajarhat select West Bengal - Kolkata - Rajarhat from the lists.]
For best results use Search Radius along with Location/Locality field.
Search Radius (very useful – Homes Located Exclusive)
Select a Location(must) and then select a Search Radius(in Kilometers) to find properties in that area.
(Our Location/ Locality, is based on Post Office & PIN codes. For Query in Post Office Area & PIN codes, see our Locality-PINcode List )
3. Price Range: Select a price range minimum and maximum, both, for better results.
4. Bedrooms: (Optional) If you want you can select number of bedrooms.
5. Property Type : Select a property type - Flat / House / Bungalows or any one property type from drop down list.
6. Arrange By : Arrange your results by property date, low to high price.
7. Keywords : Enter any word here like,- name of broker, name of any area/city/road. Any keyword/term you wish to start your search with.
THIS SHOULD NOT BE USED WITH THE OTHER SEARCH CRITERIA. IT SOULD ALWAYS BE USED ON ITS OWN.
Note that we do not select any other search criteria in this case!
To find properties within particular areas use – State-City-Locality-Search Radius.
To find a particular property (a project for example) use – Keyword Search.
And, if you can't be bothered with all the above just click Find Properties and we will show you everything that is there.